Let us know how we can pray for you. Submit your prayer request via the form below. You will have the option to remain anonymous if you prefer. Your email address and contact information will remain confidential and will only be used to send you alerts when someone has prayed for your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Prayers for my cousin-in-law, Gerald Hayes. He will be going in to have a hole in his heart repaired. It’s something he has had from birth (he’s early 70’), but because of recent health occurrences, it was just diagnosed. It will be at a hospital in Albany,NY on June 15th, and is being done using a scope through an artery. Hopefully He will be in and out in a day or two.
Received: June 4, 2020
I am flying home hopefully Sunday and all is well.
Received: June 3, 2020
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain.
I pray Acts 26:18 for:
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt 3:12
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel -
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: June 2, 2020
Please pray for Butch Bryson who is in hospital with possible light stroke and undergoing testing. Thanks.
Received: May 30, 2020
Pray for my aunt Linda who has the virus.
Received: May 26, 2020
Please pray for the reopening of Orange Grove. They cannot reopen because of the rising number of new covid 19 cases. I cannot start my job until Orange Grove reopens. Please pray also that I can see my
Orange Grove friends.
Received: May 26, 2020
Please pray for our son. He changed jobs 2 months before the shut down. Pray the business he went to work for will survive and that he can return to work in July.
Received: May 25, 2020
Please pray for my Boss sister Penny Redden Eustice.
Received: May 24, 2020
Pray for throse people that cant go to there jobs or dont have a job or there company is about to shut down because they cant pay for everything and for the parents that still have jobs but have children still to take care of and for anything else effected by this COVID-19.
Received: May 22, 2020
Please pray for my cousin Cindy Williams and her family. She has very recently been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer.