Let us know how we can pray for you. Submit your prayer request via the form below. You will have the option to remain anonymous if you prefer. Your email address and contact information will remain confidential and will only be used to send you alerts when someone has prayed for your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my daughters best friend, Katia Daghlian. This amazing young lady is having serious struggles. Please please lift her name up for me and Autumn.
Thank you so much
Received: June 14, 2019
Will you please pray for my twin sister..?Her name is Shannon Fish. I’ve been in Maryville at Blount Memorial hospital with her for a couple days now. She has been feeling fatigued for a while but we just thought it was because we are getting older you know.. but turns out she is anemic. They have given her a couple units of blood, I’m sure that will help her feel better but that will only work for @ 90 days-MD says... so MDs are trying to find the root cause of the anemia.. they’ve done all kinds of vitamin checks, a CT, now she has a consult for hematologist-she is having a bone marrow test tomorrow.. With that comes some scary thoughts, hopefully resolve. Pray for Gods hand to heal her, for peace to surround her and for the doctors to be rested and diligent in helping her.. please
Received: June 9, 2019
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain.
Please pray for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel -
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: June 3, 2019
Asking prayers for my mom. She is currently in Life Care Center of Red Bank after having back surgery and developing secondary infections. Please pray that the doctors can get her pain under control and figure out what is causing her high fevers.
Received: May 7, 2019
This prayer has been answered!
I am taking my mother, Joyce Minnick, in for a procedure to help with back pain today. She has had other procedures done and they have not helped for long. Please pray that the one today will work. They are going to do a nerve block and if that is successful they will know they can do a 2nd procedure to make it more permanent. It has been very hard on her. Thanks!!!