Let us know how we can pray for you. Submit your prayer request via the form below. You will have the option to remain anonymous if you prefer. Your email address and contact information will remain confidential and will only be used to send you alerts when someone has prayed for your request.
Recent Prayer Requests
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please prayer for me. I'm going thought real hard times in my life. I'm in my 50's, I use a walker to get around. I want to walk without my walker so I can move on with my life. I have real bad anxiety, panic attacks and depression. All of this causes me to lose my balance shake and sometimes fall and I get dizzy Praying for restoration my relationship with my true love Connie; to get back together again, to communicate with each other, to be more closer with each other, for Connie to gain her trust back with me. And the restoration of my health and well-being financial breakthrough to talk. An to Express myself an just speak not be quiet. Thank you for your prayers
Received: July 19, 2014
This prayer has been answered!
Abner Mitchell is home now. Still remember Mary, his wife, in prayer as she has another Chemo on Wednesday
Received: July 15, 2014
A very dear friend of mine, Sylvia Clift, started radiation treatments today for breast cancer. Please ask everyone to remember her in their thoughts and prayers and she starts the journey. Thanks.
Received: July 14, 2014
Pray that those who are prayer warriors will join our efforts to intensify the prayer support needed to bring about a great awakening and revival in this nation.
Received: July 14, 2014
This prayer has been answered!
Butch Allen is having rotator cuff surgery on his left shoulder on Thursday morning July 10th at Memorial North Park hospital.
Received: July 8, 2014
Powered by Prayer Engine
Get the latest prayer updates by subscribing to our Prayer Feed (RSS).
- Our Deacons
- Our Government
- College Students
- Teachers and Ministries
- Long Term Medical Conditions
Zac Johns, Minister of Music/Media
Abigail Archer, Music/Youth Asst.
Josh Chuma, Audio/Visual Ministry
Bill Brandenburg, Visual Ministry
Chris Braly: 5B4, Sound
Marty Von Schaaf, Music Leader Traditions
Andy Vanderburg, Worship Leader
Steve Chreswell, Music Asst.
Jay Killion, Music Intern
Chandalee Chrisman, Director of Women’s Ministry (Girlfriends) and Communications
Diann Siler, Paige Jared, Church Secretaries
Joni Browne, Financial Secretary
Larry Stansell, Maintenance Super.
Danny Robinson, Maintenance Asst.
Sonia Harris, Counseling & Prayer Coordinator
Sue Bradley, Counseling Admin. Asst.
Chuck Harrison, Phil Rose; Men’s Ministry Coordinators
David Ivarson, Student Ministries
High school leaders: Trish Bolden, Michael Johnson, Becky Edwards, Tim & Rachel Ragan; Jr. High: Daniel & Anna Bell, Ryan Jeffcoat, Alec Elsea, Stephen Mays
Terry Bolden, Abigail Archer, Student Ministry Asst.
Dani Vetterick, Director Preschool Ministry
Natalie Miller, Mother’s Day Out Asst. Dir.
Shea Hensley, Childrn’s Admin. Asst.
O.C. Batchelor, Hope Long; Singles Ministry
Chuck Harrison, Clunkers for Christ
Ron Hawks, RU (Addictions Ministry)
Campus Leads: Roger Haston- Chattanooga, Darrell Davenport- Hixson, David Ivarson- Soddy Daisy
AWANA Leaders- Pat Saynes, Sr. Commander; leaders & support workers Hixson: Michelle Meyners, Chris & Lisa Cordes, Amy Valovcin, Kathy Camp, David Reed, Diane Stacy, Stacy Tate, Colleen Barron, Shelbi Gobel; leaders & support workers Soddy: Katy Saynes, Commander; Susan Gain, Jamie Brown, Lisa Smith, Gary Minnick, Patrick & Jennifer Williams, Christine Haga Nursery Coordinators- Rocio Seale, Kasi Pilinko, Natalie Miller, Katy Saynes, Shelbi Goble, Rachel & Stephen Samsel
Children’s Ministry Coordinators – Chattanooga: Julie & Denny Brown, Jennifer & Zlatko Kozlica, Marianna & Keith Ryan; Hixson: Sharon & Brian Wennerstrom, Katy & Chris Maughon, Chris & Lisa Cordes; Soddy-Daisy: Katy & Nick Saynes, Natalie & Josh Miller, Kasi & Reg Pilinko
Children’s Choirs- Margy Barber, Dir.
We pray for each person to use their gifts in service to the body as good stewards of God’s grace (I Pet. 4:10) that each one may edify the body of Christ (Eph. 4:14-16)
RJ Barber– VA, Air National Guard (David Barber’s nephew)
Kerry Nicholson– Army Reserve, Knoxville area(Paula Lay’s nephew)
Paul Jarvis– Naval Intelligence, Tampa, FL (Richard’s Floyd’s grandson)
Jeffery Cecil Watson, Jr.– PA, serving as an Army Recruiter (Jeff & Patricia Watson’s son)
Justin Haynes– Moody AFB in Valdosta, GA, has new paby- pray for adjustments (Pam Haynes’ grandson)
Jonathan Hudson– Fort Hood in Killeen, TX; newly married (Kelly Burns’ son)
Scott Hardin– Chattanooga, Army Reserve (Ty & Marielyn Hardin’s son)
Jonathan Johnson– Living in Fort Drum, NY with wife Tara. She has 3 more years in the Army. (Mitch & Sherry Johnson’s son)
Tiffany Kirk (Recently married and expecting)– Army National Guard, MI (Sonia Harris’ niece)
Drew Buckner– Marines, Knoxville, TN
Dameon Shelby- Army, Fort Carlson, Colorado
D. Winchester – Army Reserve, Chattanooga
Andrew Boulanger– Stationed in TX (Don Kendall’s cousin)
Michael Renninger– Army National Guard, Chattanooga
Reg Pilinko– Army National Guard, Chattanooga
Eric Jones– In New Orleans serving with the Marines (June Jones son)
Doug Skinner– Air National Guard
Paul Lasley (Don & Irene’s son)– Colonel with the Army Rangers serving as a chaplain.
Clay Steele (Carol Steele’s nephew) Fort Campbell, KY
Pray for: God’s protection on deployed soldiers; for God’s grace on family & friends who wait patiently for their return. We ask that believers live as servants of Christ as they serve our country.
Earlene Tolbert – (Jamie Brown’s mother)
Geneva Williams (Jan Williams mother)
Gladys Manis – (Lynda Lane’s mother)
Rich Krause – (Carol Day’s dad)
Blanche Sanders – (Sandra Christnact’s mother)
Mary Sue Mays
Orman & Betty Norwood
Betty Smith (Debbie Riley’s mother)
Marielyn Hardin (at home)
Josephine Sherrill – (Pam Rowan’s mother)
Euclid Voyles – (Lori McDonald’s dad)
Charleyne Moore – (Mike McAfee’s mother)
Ethan Anderson, Tim Archer, David Barber, Daniel Bell, Perry Billingsley, Terry Bolden, Mile Callison, Brent Campbell, Roger Dotson, Garry (Red) Hall, Justin Harness, Dennis Johnson, Mel Lipe, Bryan Osborne, Eddie Nelson, Terry Pelfrey, Freeman Powell, Michael Ray, Tim Reagan, Wally Reece, Nick Saynes, Bill Shadwick, Steve Smith, Andy Vanderburg, Ralph Vanderburg, Brian Wennerstrom
That each leader continually wear the full armor of God, praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.
Give wisdom and direction to our leaders as they continue to develop the multi-site ministry at Stuart Heights.
Help them to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace (Eph. 4:3).
· Pres. Barack Obama, Vice Pres. Joe Biden
· Cabinet Members: State– John Kerry, Treasury– Jack Lew, Defense – Chuck Hagel, Justice– Atty. General Eric H. Holder Jr., Interior– Sally Jewell, Agriculture– Thomas Vilsack, Commerce– Penny Pritzker, Labor –Thomas E. Perez, Health and Human Services– Sylvia Matthews Burwell, Housing and Urban Development– Shaun Donovan, Transportation– Anthony Foxx, Energy– Ernest Moniz, Education– Arne Duncan, Veterans Affairs– Eric Shinseki, Homeland Security– Jeh Johnson
· Cabinet-Rank Positions: Chief of Staff– Denis McDonough; Environmental Protection– Gina McCarthy; Management & Budget– Brian Deese, Acting Director; Trade Rep– Amb. Michael Froman; UN Rep. – Amb. Samantha Power; Council of Economic Advisors– Chairman Jason Furman; Small Business Administration– Acting Admin. Maria Contreras-Sweet
· U.S., TN Senators: Lamar Alexander, Bob Corker
· U.S., TN Representative 3rd District: Chuck Fleischmann
· TN Gov. Bill Haslam, Lieut. Gov. Ron Ramsey, Chief of Staff Mark Cate; TN Senators: D-10 Todd Gardenhire, D-11, Bo Watson
· TN Representatives Hamilton Co: Gerald McCormic- D26, Richard Floyd- D27, Joanne Favors -D28, Mike Carter- D29, Vince Dean- D30
· Chattanooga: Mayor Andy Berke & city council members
· Soddy Daisy: Mayor Janice Cagle, Vice Mayor Rick Nunley & city commissioners: Jim Adams, Dr. Patti Skates, Gene Shipley; Judge D. Marty Lasley
· Hamilton County Commissioners– Fred Skillern, James Fields, Marty Haynes, Warren Mackey, Gregory Beck, Joe Graham, Larry Henry, Chester Bankston, Timothy Boyd
· Hamilton Co. Mayor Jim Coppinger
· County School Board: Rhonda Thurman, Dr. Jonathan Welch, Dr. Greg Martin, George Ricks, Sr., Jeffery Wilson, Joe Galloway, Donna Horn, David Testerman, Mike Evatt
· Hamilton Co. Sheriff Jim Hammond
· Local judicial system: Bill Cox, District Attorney; Ardena Garth, Public Defender; and Judges in the Circuit, Criminal- Barry Steelman, Div. 1, Juvenile, Chancery, and Sessions Courts- Gary Starnes, Div. 5
We pray for each leader to practice justice in punishing evil and exalting good (II Pet. 2:13-14). Give wisdom for making decisions and godly laws so we may lead quiet and peaceable lives in all godliness and honesty (II Tim. 2:1-2).
Carter Blake Allen
Cayla Brooke Allen
Austin Bingham (Sam Bingham’s grandson)
Sasha Harris (Masters, Oliver & Sonia’s daughter)
Will Vetterick (Law School)
Sunday School classes: O.C. Batchelor, Marie Biffle, Bill Brandenburg, Terry Brown, Chris & Lisa Cordes, Darrell Davenport, Shirley Davis, Lori Drake, Jim Fleming, Walter Harrison, Roger & Doris Haston, David Haynes, David & Tammy Helton, David Ivarson, Eric Johnson, Marty Lasley, Duane Olcsvary, John & Ann Pike, David Donnie & Julie Roberson, Billy Simmons, Steve & Leisa Slater, Mike & Anne Strunk, Ralph Vanderburg, Sandy Zensen, Pray for a permanent teacher for the college & Career class at the Chattanooga Campus
· Kids TREK (PreK-5th Grade)
· Fusion/Fuze (Youth grades 6-12)
· B.A.L.L. Club (Adults 50 and up)
· Sunday Services: 9 & 11 Chattanooga, 10-Hixson & Soddy Daisy, 5:00 pm- Hixson & Soddy Daisy
· Monday Night Outreach
· Biblical Counseling on Mondays & Tuesdays
· Missions (Stanley & Janice Coffman)
· Mothers Day Out: Tues. & Thurs.- Hixson; Mon. & Wed.- Soddy Daisy
· Prayer/Bible Studies: Wed. Hixson, Sun. at Soddy Daisy- Stuart Heights Univ. 6 p.m. (Fall-Spring)
· Small Groups
· Growth Tracks: I Membership, II Maturity, III Ministry, IV Magnify
We pray that as each member receives instruction that we would grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (II Pet. 3:18). Help us to be doers of the word and not only hearers (James 1:22).
Lord, send workers where needed in the various ministries (Matt. 9:37-38).
Sherry Smith- Pray for Bill Johnson’s total healing from a kidney issue.
Lisa Stansell- jack Kennedy has cancer. Pray for the treatments and healing.
Jennifer Dyson- My brother-in-law- Russell has been disabled since childhood and was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Please pray for my nieces and nephew; they have lost several people to cancer already.
Kim Edwards– Please pray for Terry Cannon and DeAnna Duncan as she has stage-4 breast cancer. They have 2 sons: 8 and 10 years old.
Gail Finnell– Pray for Lindsey and Dinah Campbell in his recovery.
Diane Stacy– My mom Mayzie Schneitman’s health challenges. Pray for my recovery from surgery and for David’s health.
Becky Harrison– My dad, Don Herchenroder’s heart health; pray for his strength. Pray for me as I cope with my illness.
Susan Aaron’s mom: vision loss– Macular Degeneration; pray her eyesight stablizes.
Barbara Dunn– sister, Doris Edwards’ health and spiritual needs as she cares for adult son with MD
Stefanie Harrison– My friend Gaylynn Caldwell has untreatable lung cancer.
Hazeline Sharp– Pray for my daughter Patricia, she is in outpatient therapy. Her husband, Eddie Palmer is on Interferon which makes him week. Pray for the healing of my spine and Carl’s breathing to improve.
Mary Nell Jenkins– My Brother Bub’s girlfriend Linda Green has many health problems. Pray for wisdom for the Drs.
Jimmy Jenkins– My sister, Annie Uptain medical problems; pray she will get closer to God. Pray for my health also.
Pat Saynes– Jimmy is on dialysis 3 times a week; He is still on the transplant list.