Top Five Reasons to Go to Sunday School
You may be asking, what’s so great about Sunday School? Why does the church keep rolling out all these Sunday School challenges? I go to church every week, and I really don’t have time for that extra hour on Sunday morning.
If you don’t go to Sunday School, you probably have a hundred “good” reasons why you think you can’t, but let me share five good reasons why you should!
- You get to study the #1 bestselling book of all time, and it will change your life.
- We’ll give you a free cup of coffee, cappuccino or coke to make studying early in the morning easier – and more enjoyable! (Make sure the lid is on it so when the teacher makes a great point, you don’t spill your drink when you jump up to give high fives and chest bumps to everyone in the class.)
- You’ll meet the very people who will end up being your best friends for life. (I met my wife in Sunday School.)
- You’ll meet people who truly care about you and your wellbeing. When you rejoice, they rejoice. When you weep, they weep. I have arrived at the Emergency Room to be with a member of our church, only to find several of our church members already there. Why? Because they all attended Sunday School together.
- What you learn in class, when put into practice, will allow you to live a prosperous and successful life.
“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” Joshua 1:8
So, what are you waiting for?
There are plenty of good reasons to join together with your fellow believers for weekly Bible study, and to make friendships that will last a lifetime. You’ll never be sorry you did, but when the storms of life come, and you aren’t connected to a good group of supportive believers, you could be sorry you didn’t.
Hope to see you Sunday!